Interested in the Canadian Responsible Investment Conference being held in Vancouver June 17-19? Are you a student or recent grad that can’t afford to go? Please see the announcement below from our friends at SocialFinance.ca – note submissions are due on the 3rd!
Special opportunity to get free tickets for the Canadian Responsible Investment Conference 2013
SocialFinance.ca is pleased to announce that there are free tickets available for university students and recent graduates for the Canadian Responsible Investment Conference 2013 taking place from June 17-19, 2013 in Vancouver!
See the exciting conference agenda at http://www.
We have a limited number of tickets available for the winners of a writing competition.
How to win a free ticket
Simply write a short passage explaining what responsible investing means for Canada’s social and economic prosperity, and how you hope to get involved. Please submit your response no later than Monday, June 3 to email@example.com.
The best responses, to be adjudged by a panel, will win a pass to the full conference (travel and lodging not included) and be invited to sit at a special table with SRI professionals at the conference gala dinner on Tuesday, June 18. Please see guidelines below!
- Deadline: Monday, June 3 at 5:00 PM EDT
- Length: 250 – 500 words
- Submission must be in document format (.doc or .docx), with the font Times New Roman and 12pt font size.
Please respond to the following question:
What does responsible investment mean for Canada’s social and environmental prosperity? How do you hope to get involved?
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Quality and clarity of writing
- Your level of understanding and knowledge regarding responsible investment
- Relevance of the Canadian Responsible Investment Conference 2013 to your professional development (How will attending the conference support your career aspirations?)
These tickets are being provided in order to engage the next generation of talent in responsible investing.
In the email that you send, please indicate the following:
- Expected year of graduation (may be 2013, if you graduated this year)
- Any relevant extracurricular activities (no more than three lines)
Note: Selected submissions may be posted on SocialFinance.ca as part of the coverage of the Canadian Responsible Investment Conference 2013. By making a submission, you consent to allowing SocialFinance.ca to post your submission.