Our communities need radical solutions to pressing problems. Perhaps now more than ever.
For this reason, RADIUS SFU, Embark, and the Charles Chang Institute for Entrepreneurship are teaming up to provide seed funding for exceptional ideas that help shift our economy towards equity, sustainability, and resilience during COVID-19.
The Charles Chang Institute for Entrepreneurship has generously contributed an additional $5,000 for SFU student projects that indirectly or directly address systemic issues exacerbated by COVID-19. This includes but is not limited to:
- Economic inclusion and sustainability
- Health promotion
- Strengthening communities
- Poverty reduction
- Reduced inequalities
- Justice, civic engagement, and partnerships
- And more
Not sure if your idea fits? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Applications open Wednesday, April 29th for 4 weeks and will be reviewed weekly.
- Create a copy of this document and write your responses below each question
- Email the document with your responses as a PDF to email@example.com with the subject line “COVID Relief Application – [Project Name]”
For more information check out the Social Innovation Seed Fund Website.