As you may have heard, the RADIUS Trampoline Business Model Validation Program is currently accepting applications.
If you’re considering applying, but aren’t sure if Trampoline is right for you, there are a number of ways to learn more. You could…
- Attend our Information Session on December 9th
- Send an email to ventures[at]radiussfu.com
- Start by simply asking yourself the following questions:
- Are you working on a social venture?
- Are you the founder or co-founder of your venture?
- Is your venture recently launched or about to launch?
- Are you ready to rigorously test and refine your business model?
- Are you ready to grow your network and connect with other social entrepreneurs?
- Are you trying to confirm alignment between your venture and the problem you want to solve?
If you answered “yes” to most or all of these, then the Trampoline Program might be just what you need. Visit the Trampoline page of our website for more information and, if you’re in Vancouver on December 9th, join us in person for the RADIUS Ventures Information Session.